Data privacy is of high importance for E.A. 1/1 S.V. and we want to be open and transparent with the way we process your personal data. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. We, therefore, have a policy setting out the purpose for which your personal data will be collected, as well as how it will be processed and protected. You will also have the opportunity to monitor the process of data collection and manage the level of communication you would like with us.
1. Your data will only be used to improve our service to you and your experience with us.
2. The protection of your data from unauthorized access is our number one priority, this includes prevention of unauthorized access, editing, or sharing of data.
3. We shall commit to communicating all necessary information most clearly and concisely.
4. You have the option of deciding what and how you hear from us.
5. All personal data, if not essential for our analytics, shall be deleted to prevent and surplus information from being stored in our system.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We shall be processing your personal information for the following reasons:
1. The execution of contracts to which you are a party.
2. Complying with our legal obligations.
3. Marketing and other legitimate interests pursued.
These include the following:
1. Collection of personal information to provide you with the best possible customer experience.
2. Operational requirements are necessary for internal processes.
3. Fulfilling your requirements regarding our services and products.
4. Fraud prevention.
5. Exclusively our internal marketing, research, and product development.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
1. Through online purchases (when you place an order).
2. Via direct marketing (when you sign up for our newsletters).
3. When you register for an E.A. 1/1 S.V. account.
4. Via communication through our Customer Care.
5. When you subscribe to our official Instagram, Facebook account, Twitter, Tumbler, or Onlyfans account.
WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Processing and delivering your purchases
2. Taking payments and making refunds
3. Sending you service messages by email or otherwise
4. Providing customer care services and support, handling returns, warranty claims
5. All forms of fraud detection and prevention
6. Security and Protecting our website
7. Showing you our advertisements while you browse the web
8. Providing you with information about our products and services, promotions, discounts, and news regarding your preferences and wishes
9. Improving our website and mobile app
WHAT TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
1. Identity and contact information (email address, first name, last name, address, phone).
2. Financial and transaction information (credit card data, details about payments provided by 3rd party payment processors).
3. Profile information (first name, last name, email address, password, and additional non-mandatory user info: gender, time zone, date of birth).
4. Technical information (internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser info, time zone, language, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and other technology on the devices you use to access E.A. 1/1 S.V. website).
5. Marketing and communications information (email address, first name, last name, gender, time zone, region, country, purchase date, IP address, order date, product purchased, subscription source, language, order ID, user ID, subscription date, last change date).
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We will keep your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only. We may keep some of your information if required so by law, even after your account has been closed and we no longer need to provide any services to you. Data used for direct marketing will be saved until the user unsubscribes or becomes inactive for more than a year.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not and will not sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address, or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is essential to do that. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
1. Affiliated companies and processors based on the fulfillment of the purchase agreement or to perform internal processes and procedures.
2. Companies issuing credit cards, providers of payment services to process payments, and banks, based on your order, to fulfill a purchase agreement.
3. Carriers to deliver your order or services.
4. Other service providers and third parties involved in the data processing.
5. Third parties, such as law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies, and related parties, if we are required by law to do so.
6. Third parties carrying out surveys among customers.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymized information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
1. The right to access the personal information we hold about you. You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. When you contact us, we will provide you with your personal data via email.
2. The right to portability. You have the right to get a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to you or another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us. You also have the right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
3. The right to rectification. You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
4. The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we delete, stop processing, or collecting any personal data at any time.
5. The right to object to the processing of personal data that is based on legitimate interest. Upon your request, E.A. 1/1 S.V. will not continue to process your personal data unless we demonstrate a legitimate ground for doing otherwise, which overrides your interest and rights, or due to legal obligations or claims.
6. The right to object to direct marketing. You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
Overall, as our customer or site visitor, you are entitled to complete information regarding the collection and processing of your data. If you would like to exercise your rights, require assistance, have a complaint, or just have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us (details are listed in the “How to contact us” section below).
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Functional Cookies – These cookies allow the site to remember choices you have made to provide functionality for your benefit. For example, functional cookies allow the site to remember settings specific to you, such as your country selection and persistent logged-in state if selected by you, and other customized features.
Analytic Cookies – These cookies allow us to collect data relating to your use of our sites, including the content on which you click while browsing on our sites, to measure the effectiveness and consumer interaction with the site and improve our sites over time. These cookies may be provided by our third-party analytic tool provider but are only used for purposes related to our sites.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intentions are to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
HOW TO DISABLE OR REMOVE COOKIES
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our site features. For more information on how to manage cookies on your browser, please access the appropriate links on your Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
UPDATES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
The latest version of the Privacy Notice will always available on our website, so you can access it and be informed of any updates or changes at any time.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We continuously ensure that we process your data in an open, accurate, and legal manner. If you have any questions, comments, or requests regarding our Privacy Notice and data security in general, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]